Ingredients (Serves 4)
2 cups French bread crumbs
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup grated Swiss cheese
1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
1 medium onion
3 tbsp. butter
1 3/4 cup cream cheese, whipped
1/2 cup Swiss cheese, grated
1/3 cup cream or milk
Salt and pepper
1/2 lb. or 200g Burren Smoked Salmon of Knowledge
Smoked Salmon Pie
- Blend all ingredients and put in greased springform pan.
- Set some aside for the crust.
- Saute onion in butter until clear.
- Add cream cheese, Swiss cheese, cream or milk, salt and pepper.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add the sliced salmon.
- Place crust on top and bake 45 minutes at 350° Fahrenheit (175° Celsius).